Green Industry Job BoardWhether an employer or an employee, PLNA’s Job Board is a great tool for you. As an employer you have the ability to post a job listing that is cross-posted to all the employment web sites of the PennsylvaniaJobs.com network or as an employee have your resume in a database reviewable by potential employers across the state. Postings are not limited to just PLNA website viewers
To post a job listing, you will need to complete an online application including the following information:
• Job Listing Information – Including Job Title, Job Description and Company Information. Note Company information is optional, you have the option to place an anonymous posting.
• Region of Pennsylvania where job is located. The state broken down into 6 regions, Northeast, North Central, Northwest, Southeast, South Central and South West. If you cross regional lines, you have the ability to select up to 3 regions.
• Employment Category – There is a specific category for our industry, Landscaping, Forestry, Nursery, Green Jobs. There are additional categories available and you have the option of selecting up to 3.
• Response Information – you have the ability to provide Phone, fax and address information
• Email Address – Online applications to your posting will be sent to you directly via email. This email address will not be visible to the candidate.
Within 2 hours of completing the application the job listing will post on the website and run for a minimum of 30 days for the cost of $60 per listing (PLNA Member Rate). Compare that to the cost of newspaper postings and you have to agree that this is a deal! Every additional month of posting or additional job listings will cost an additional $60.
Looking for Employment
You can Search Jobs or post your resume on the PLNA Job Board for FREE! If you choose to post your resume only those employers across Pennsylvania who have listings on the Job Board can search your resume based on the category and job title you select.